Thursday 16 January 2014

Shock, fear , turned to happiness

The day I found out about you I was in shock and I'll not lie, I cried for weeks and couldn't get my head around it, even didn't tell some family including my dad till after I was 16 weeks pregnant.. At the 13 week scan I seen you wiggle and move that strong little heartbeat melted my heart but I was still so scared and "how could I handle three kids" how would I cope" I asked myself a lot. As time past them thought never left till I had my second scan and seen you again that wiggle and your heartbeat beating so strong, so cutely. My heart melted all over again, after a few days the fears started to leave and the joy and excitement started kicking in, don't get me wrong I was still scared but one thing I did no Is that I loved this little person growing inside me.. I'm now 38weeks and I'm honestly still really scared but I can't wait to hold my baby, kiss her little feet & cosleep & breastfeed this little darling, she wasn't planned but I love her just the same as my boys 💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment