Wednesday 12 September 2012

Feel so Rubbish

Why do I feel so rubbish  . . .
All i want is a nice clean house seems to much to ask sometimes when i leave a clean house and come back to a house that looks like its been hit by a rocket  I'm not even kidding
why do men have to be so messy.

Its just toys most of the time to be fair but really is it that hard to put stuff away after the kids are done with whatever they're playing with  All i want do do now adays is clean and keep the house clean if it ant i get it the worst form but im the same when cleaning i just cant stop untill im done

Plus my moods are insane at the minute between my tiredness and mood swings
I totally dont feel like me anymore :( as far as i go most days is my moms
Took the boys to the park yesterday and could have swore someone was following and watching us
when i got home the kitchen door was open witch i new i closed well im sure i did
im getting so paranoid. I would do anything for a one days break right now

on top of all this my god dam purse has gone walkys from my house it was their the other night got up the next morning it was gone :@ it has really annoyed me dont even care about the money it was only £10 its more all my cards and shopping cards are all gone too'

Well its clearly not been a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment