Sunday 2 September 2012

About me + My boys

Name's Rachael Elizabeth Im twentytwo years of age im from a town called Londonderry In Ireland Not a very fun place to be but its home and were the family are at so it will do..

Im engaged to Gary Ross the love of my life we meet in 2008 and i could not be happier with him yeah we have are up and downs but they make us so much stronger



Early 2009 I found out i was pregnant with my first baby A little boy he was due 14th december 2009 yet kept Mummy + Daddty waiting till the 23rd december two days before christmas day was the greatest gift i could have ever got for christmas a healhy baby boy who we named Jordan-Marley
who was a big 7pounds 9ozs ' 9 days slow labour long and painful but worth ever little pain
 
This is my bump at 32 weeks Pregnant with Jordan- Marley + Jordan as a baby





Early 2011 I found out i was pregnant with my second baby an other little boy I was super excided and could not wait for his birth 9 months went flying in and soon he was born a big 8pounds 14ozs on the 16th of November 9 days late Fast and easy labour


Rio-Blake as a bump + Rio-Blake as a baby



Me + Jordan

Me + Rio-Blake
Both boys with their Daddy


Our Husky Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment